Current Account features designed to suit the requirements of small and mid-sized traders, self-employed professionals and other businesses. With NBK Current Account, enjoy special privileges, free services, customized offerings and higher free limits for your daily transaction needs. You can also access, manage and control your finances using NBK Online and NBK Mobile Banking.
Explore the range of our Current Account products suitable for you and open a Current Account today in Lebanese Pounds, US. Dollars and other major foreign currencies.
Who Is It For?
Account can be opened for an individual, several Individuals, or a Company.
How do I get it?
- Minimum opening balance is $1,500 or counter value (c/v)
- Minimum monthly average balance should exceed LBP 1,000,000 or c/v
- Visit any NBK Lebanon Branch with the below documents:
- Mayor Residence Certificate
- A valid national ID/passport
- Employer Reference Letter or Other bank statement of account with bank stamp for at least 6 months or Utility Bill in your name
Fees and Charges
- You will pay a monthly charge of LBP 15,000 if the monthly average balance comes below LBP 1,000,000 , For more details, please refer to our full list of fees and charges.
Tell me more
How to avoid the monthly charge on my account?
Keep your monthly minimum average balance above LBP 1,000,000
How to protect my Debit Card?
- Keep your PIN a secret.
- Don’t expose your card to magnetic objects, dirt, keys or other objects that might damage it
- If your card is lost or stolen, notify immediately the Bank or call 01759700 to stop the card
- When shopping, be sure that you get your card back after every purchase
- Always make sure that sales vouchers are for the correct purchase amount and in the currency of the country you are visiting
- Link your card to your mobile phone and receive SMS alerts
- Keep watching your statement of account(s) and inform the Bank immediately of any suspicious transaction