NBK Classic Credit Card gives you more purchasing for your local and abroad everyday needs.
Who is it for?
- Resident or non-resident Lebanese nationals, applying or holding a house mortgage loan with NBK Lebanon. Cash Collateral is needed if no House Mortgage Loan is in place
- Minimum age: 21 years
- Max age at card limit expiry: 64 years
- Minimum Monthly Income:
- Salaried: USD 800
- Professionals / Self-employed (SEs): USD 2,000
What makes it special?
- Security(3D Secure)
- Purchasing Power
- Payment Flexibility
Tell me more
- Minimum repayment: 5% of the card outstanding with minimum monthly amounts of USD 50 or its equivalent
- Maximum card limit: Domiciled Salaries at NBKL and Self-employed (SE): USD 10,000
- Cash secured cards: USD 300,000
- Card limit validity: 1 year
- Primary: USD 75
- Supplementary: USD 40
What happens if my credit card is lost or stolen?
Safety of the credit card is the responsibility of the cardholder. If you find that your card has been lost or stolen, call +(961)1738800 or 1241 immediately. NBK Call Center agents are available 24/7 for assistance.
Do I need to activate my credit card upon receiving it?
Yes, the branch will activate the card as soon as you acknowledge receipt. This is a simple process and is to ensure the safety of your card.