Experience extra freedom and flexibility for your everyday spending with NBK Gold Credit Card.
The exceeded credit limits gives you huge advantages as it offers you many different options, purchase and payment systems. You can now enjoy greater purchasing power to suit your changing needs and lifestyle.
Who Is It For?
- Resident or non-resident Lebanese nationals, applying or holding a house mortgage loan with NBK Lebanon. Cash Collateral is needed if no House Mortgage Loan is in place
- Minimum age: 21 years
- Max age at card limit expiry: 64 years
- Minimum Monthly Income:
- Salaried: USD 3,500
- Professionals / Self-employed (SEs): USD 4,000
What makes it special?
- Security(3D Secure)
- Purchasing Power
- Payment Flexibility
Primary: USD 125
Supplementary USD 60
Tell me more
- Minimum Repayment: 5% of the card outstanding with minimum monthly amounts: of USD 100 or Equivalent
- Maximum Card Limit: Domiciled Salaries at NBKL and Self Employed (SE) USD 50,000
- Cash Secured Cards: USD 300,000
- Card Limit validity:1 Year
What happens if my credit card is lost or stolen?
Safety of the credit card is the responsibility of the cardholder. If you find that your Card has been lost or stolen, call +961 1 738 800 or 1241 immediately. NBK Call Center Agents are available 24/7 for assistance.
Do I need to activate my credit card upon receiving it?
Yes, the branch will activate the card as soon as you acknowledge receipt. This is a simple process and is to ensure the safety of your card.