Experience extra freedom and flexibility for your everyday spending with NBK Gold Credit Card.
The exceeded credit limits gives you huge advantages as it offers you many different options, purchase and payment systems. You can now enjoy greater purchasing power to suit your changing needs and lifestyle.
Who Is It For?
- Resident or non-resident Lebanese nationals, applying or holding a house mortgage loan with NBK Lebanon
- Minimum age: 21 years
- Max age at card limit expiry: 64 years
- Minimum Monthly Income:
- Salaried: USD 3,500
- Professionals / Self-employed (SEs): USD 4,000
What do I get?
Flexible payment - The facility to repay in low easy installments
NBK Online Banking - Secure Internet access to tracking your credit cards and all associated accounts
SMS Service - Secure notifications at home and abroad
What makes it special?
NBK Secure Shopping - An online added security layer that protects credit cardholders’ online purchases from fraudulent use on credit cards.
Tell me more
- Minimum Repayment: 5% of the card outstanding with minimum monthly amounts: of $100 or Equivalent
- Employees within Relationships of NBK Private and Corporate Banking
- USD 100,000
- Cash Secured Cards: USD 300,000
- Card Limit validity: 1 Year
USD 125 for primary card
USD 50 for supplementary card
What happens if my credit card is lost or stolen?
Safety of the credit card is the responsibility of the cardholder. If you find that your Card has been lost or stolen, call +961 1 743333 or CST# 01738800.
Do I need to activate my credit card on receiving it?
Yes, the branch will activate the card as soon as you acknowledge receipt. This is a simple process and is to ensure the safety of your card.