Use your NBK Credit Card when paying with NBK FlexiPay and get 0% interest rate.
Who is it for?
All NBK Credit Cardholders with the revolving payment option are eligible for this service, excluding NBK Classic, Gold and Titanium Credit Cardholders.
What Can I Do?
You can convert your retail transactions of above KD 150 conducted at selected participating merchants into convenient installments for 12 months.
How Do I Get It?
- The transaction should be conducted at participating merchants at dedicated NBK FlexiPay terminals
- To avail the service at participating merchants, ask the cashier for the NBK FlexiPay option before making payments
- To avail the service for online purchases, the NBK FlexiPay option will be provided at the checkout page for participating merchants
How Can I Access It?
You will be notified within 72 hours via SMS whether the transaction has successfully been converted to the installment plan or not.
Where Can I Find It?
NBK FlexiPay Participating Merchants:
- Jarir Bookstore
- Fantasy World Toys
Tell Me More
- NBK FlexiPay service can be availed through the POS terminal or online portals at participating merchants
- Only revolving NBK Credit Cardholders can benefit from 0% installment for purchase transactions. Customers using 100% payment card “charge cards” cannot avail the service
- The service is offered for 12 months tenure only
- The minimum amount to avail the service is KD 150 per purchase
- Monthly installments related to the NBK FlexiPay services will be added to the existing installments (minimum amount due) payable by the card. The total amount payable to NBK will be the sum of the purchase price of the goods or services, and any applicable fees and charges as determined by NBK and provided in the NBK tariff list
- If the cardholder fails to pay an installment when due, or fails to pay the full amount of an installment when due, finance charges will be applied on the unpaid amount of such installments at the rates prescribed in the NBK tariff list
- The cardholder may request early settlement of the service at any time by contacting NBK Call Center 1801801
- NBK reserves the right to reject any request without justification and NBK will not be liable for any claim arising from rejection
- NBK reserves the right without any liability to cancel or suspend the service at any time
- In case of a credit card renewal or replacement, all transactions on the old credit card will be transferred to the new credit card including the service availed
- NBK reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice and without bearing any liability
- The NBK FlexiPay service is governed by these terms and conditions in addition to the terms and conditions of the NBK Credit Cards, and the cardholder acknowledges his/her complete acceptance thereof
- Delinquent NBK Cardholders are not eligible for participation
- NBK reserves the right to disqualify any cardholder from the NBK FlexiPay service, whether in the event of suspected abnormal usage patterns or for any other reason whatsoever
- In case the customer refunds the item purchased, or voids/cancels the transaction that is already converted to the installment plan, the customer has to call NBK Call Center to request for the closure of the installment plan
- NBK FlexiPay transaction amount will be charged to the card and will be part of the statement balance set out in the statement of the applicable card. Post paying the monthly installment amount, the NBK FlexiPay remaining balance will be reduced accordingly