You can now use Samsung Wallet Web/In-app Checkout. Enjoy a more secure and faster payment experience by linking your NBK Credit Card with your compatible Samsung mobile for seamless payments.
Who is it For?
Samsung Wallet is available for all NBK Credit Cardholders who have compatible Samsung mobile devices.
What Do I Get?
- You can shop with your digital wallet, without carrying physical cards
- Enjoy faster, easier and more secure online payments by linking your NBK Credit Card to your compatible Samsung mobile device wallet
- Simply use your Samsung mobile to authenticate and complete your online transaction
What Makes It Special?
- Faster, easier and more secure payments
- High level of security without needing to enter the card details online
- Convenience of changing the card used to make purchases at checkout
- Ability to temporarily block or delete a card at any time
How Do I Get It?
Follow these simple steps to enroll your NBK Credit Card on Samsung Wallet and pay with your mobile:
- Download the Samsung Wallet Application from Samsung Galaxy Store
- Log in to your Samsung Account from Samsung Wallet App to set your PIN
- Tap on “Add Card” and scan or manually enter the card
- Verify your card through SMS/email and enter the OTP sent by NBK
- Your card details are never stored on the mobile. It’s a safe and secure way to pay for purchases
- For online purchases if you select “Samsung Wallet checkout” button on web or mobile browser, you will need to enter your Samsung registered email ID
- Within seconds, you will receive a notification on your registered Samsung mobile so you can authenticate the payment on your device using Iris scan/PIN or fingerprint to complete the online purchase
- Once payment is authenticated you will receive a successful notification on your mobile
How Can I Access It?
Please follow the tutorials on:
For NBK Merchants:
To avail this service, please contact us through email@example.com
Tell Me More
- The service is currently only applicable for credit card payments
- The service is currently available for Samsung phone users only