As life becomes more demanding you need to be able to spend on the go. Keep your money fully accessible to you with the NBK Express Account – with no minimum balance, this account lets you keep making transactions whenever you need to.
Who is this for?
To open an NBK Express Account, you need a minimum salary of KD 250 if you are Kuwaiti or KD 400 if you are an expat.
What do I get?
What makes it special?
- Free – No minimum balance fees
- Accessible – Access to over 650,000 Visa ATM machines globally
How do I get it?
- A salary certificate or salary transfer letter is required to open an NBK Express Account
- The required opening amount for the NBK Express Account is KD 10 or more
- No ongoing minimum balance is required
Fees & charges
- This is a non-interest bearing account
- Full list of fees and charges
Not An NBK Customer?
You can now apply to open an NBK Account digitally without visiting a branch.
To use this service, you need to have the "Kuwait Mobile ID" App by PACI with the digital signature feature activated. If you already have the service activated, apply now.
If you did not activate the service, you can do so by visiting one of PACI Kiosks at selected NBK Branches.
More information about NBK Digital Account Opening.