You like to keep things simple. With the streamlined Trust Account you have the option of opening a non-interest account, with flexible access to your money.
The NBK Trust Account is the ideal place to deposit your money. With no minimum balance, you’ll be able to access your money whenever you want.
Who is this for?
To open an NBK Trust Account, you must be 18 years old and above.
What Do I Get
What makes it special?
- Free – No minimum balance fees
- Accessible – Access to over 650,000 Visa ATM machines globally
How do I get it?
- The required opening amount for the NBK Trust Account is KD 500 or more for new customers; KD 100 or more for existing NBK Customers
- No ongoing minimum balance is required
Fees and Charges
- This is a non-interest bearing account
- Full list of fees and charges
Do I get interest on my NBK Trust Account?
Our Trust Account is an non-interest bearing account.
Can I open this account in other currencies?
No, this account is available in KD only.
What happens if I stop using my account?
If there is no activity on the account for 1 year, the account will go into a dormant status. If there is no activity on the account for 5 years or more, the account will go to unclaimed status. A KD 2 monthly fee will be charged to dormant and unclaimed accounts. You may visit any branch and reactivate your dormant and unclaimed account – a fee of KD 5 will be charged for all reactivations.