You have planted your savings, now you’re ready to watch them grow. The NBK Super Account is the optimal ground for making your savings bigger than ever. With this account, you get competitive interest rates and moderate flexibility when accessing your savings.
The NBK Super Account is tailored to those looking to earn interest effortlessly. With this account, you annually receive interest at competitive rates, with the option of accessing your money on a regular basis.
Who is it for?
To open an NBK Super Account, you must be 18 years old and above.
What Do I Get?
What makes it special?
- Accessible – Access to over 650,000 Visa ATM machines globally
- Higher interest on your savings – NBK provides an interest calculator to help you calculate the interest you will earn
- Flexible withdrawals - You can make up to three withdrawals in a one-month period (any more withdrawals will result in a loss of the interest for that given month)
- Multiple foreign currencies – Account available in Kuwait dinar, US dollar, or pound sterling
How do I get it?
- The required opening amount for the NBK Super Account is KD 500 or more
- No ongoing minimum balance is required – If the balance falls below KD 500 no interest will be calculated
- The interest rate for a Super Account is 0.125% per annum
- No interest rates will be earned for the month if more than three withdrawals are made
How is the interest rate calculated?
Interest is calculated daily and credited 4 times a year (end of March, June, September and December). Interest on the account is cancelled for the month if the customer makes more than 3 withdrawals in that month.
What minimum balance should I keep in my account?
The minimum balance you should maintain to be eligible for interest is KWD 500, GBP 5,000, USD 5,000, EUR 5,000 and JPY 1m
Are there any conditions on making interest?
More than three withdrawals in a one-month period will result in a loss of the interest for that month.