You like balance – you tend to plan ahead but also leave room for spontaneity. You want to grow your savings but also to spend them when the time is right. The NBK Term Deposit helps you strike this balance by providing you with options for growing and spending your savings.
Who is this for?
To open an NBK Term Deposit Account, you must be 18 years old and above.
What Do I Get?
Get competitive interest rates on your savings – NBK provides an interest calculator to help you calculate the interest you will earn
Take advantage of the choice to open your account in multiple foreign currencies
Enjoy the convenience of NBK Online Banking and NBK Mobile Banking to view and manage your account
Access NBK Call Center 24/7 through 1801801
Subscribe to the SMS Service
Get an NBK Credit Card against your NBK Term Deposit
What makes it special?
- Guaranteed attractive interest rates – With the trust and security of banking with NBK
- Multiple currencies – You can have the NBK Term Deposit in KWD, GBP or USD
- Automatic renewal – Term Deposit is renewed at the end of each term unless you ask otherwise
- Stable interest rate – Once you have opened the account, the interest rate quoted at that time will be locked in for the duration of the tenor chosen (unless early breakage occurs)
- This deposit can be opened through NBK Online Banking and NBK Mobile Banking
How do I get it?
The required opening amount for NBK Term Deposit is KD 5,000 or more at the branch and KD 1,000 through NBK Online Banking and NBK Mobile Banking.
All interest rates are subject to change, please refer to our rate table.
How is interest calculated?
Interest is calculated based on the time period and the amount of the deposit.
What are the interest rates for foreign currency deposits?
Please refer to our rate table.
How do I change my NBK Term Deposit?
Any instructions given from you related to your deposit, like closing it or amending the amount and/or period, should be through NBK Call Center at 1801801, or by visiting the nearest branch and must be done 48 hours before maturity date.