You live a platinum life, so why not have a platinum card? If you’d like the highlights of what life has to offer, the Platinum Mastercard Credit Card will give you some of the most stunning benefits on offer.
Extensive features available include airport lounge access, purchase protection and extended warranty for your valuable purchases, subscription to the NBK Rewards Program for your daily purchases and much more.
Who is it for?
To receive the NBK Platinum Mastercard Credit Card, you must have a minimum salary of KD 400.
What do I get?
Supplementary cards - For your immediate family members
Flexible payment - The option to repay credit card purchases in small, easy installments
NBK Online Banking - Secure online access to your credit card and all associated accounts
SMS service - Secure notifications at home and abroad
Cash advance - Get cash advance up to 100% of your available credit limit through NBK Call Center, NBK Online Banking, NBK Mobile Banking and at any ATM around the world. There will be a fee of 5% of the withdrawal amount (or minimum of KD 1)
What makes it special?
- Travel discounts - Instant discounts of up to 30% when you make bookings on Cleartrip.com
- Free rides - Use your NBK Platinum Mastercard and get 20% off on rides with Careem
- Mastercard Priceless Special App - Get hundreds of additional offers with the Mastercard Priceless Special app, download it from your app store
- Complimentary airport lounge access - Enjoy complimentary access to lounges across the MENA region
- Mastercard Purchase Protection - Insures against theft or accidental damage within 180 days from the date of purchase, and with coverage up to USD 5,000 per year
- Fulfill Visa Assistance - Apply and book appointments for your travel Visa needs with your NBK Platinum Mastercard Credit Card for a flat fee of $15
Tell me more
- Free first yearwhen you transfer your salary to NBK
- Annual renewal fee KD 50
- Free supplementary card for first year. Annual renewal fee KD 25
How do credit card installments work?
You should pay 8.33% of your monthly outstanding balance, or a minimum monthly payment of KD 20.