You live a platinum life, so why not have a platinum card? If you’d like the highlights of what life has to offer, the Platinum Mastercard Credit Card will give you some of the most stunning benefits on offer.
Extensive features available include free valet parking, airport lounge access, purchase protection and extended warranty for your valuable purchases, subscription to the NBK Rewards Program for your daily purchases and much more.
Who is it for?
To receive the NBK Platinum Mastercard Credit Card, you must have a minimum salary of KD 400.
What do I get?
Supplementary cards - For your immediate family members
Flexible payment - The option to repay credit card purchases in small, easy installments
NBK Online Banking - Secure online access to your credit card and all associated accounts
SMS service - Secure notifications at home and abroad
Cash advance - Get cash advance up to 100% of your available credit limit through NBK Call Center, NBK Online Banking, NBK Mobile Banking and at any ATM around the world. There will be a fee of 5% of the withdrawal amount (or minimum of KD 1)
What makes it special?
- Travel discounts - Instant discounts of up to 30% when you make bookings on Cleartrip.com
- Free rides - Use your NBK Platinum Mastercard and get 20% off on rides with Careem
- Mastercard buy 1 get 1 free offers - Get hundreds of additional offers with the Mastercard for You app, download it from your app store
- Free valet parking - Never worry again about finding a parking space. Enjoy free valet parking locally at select malls and outlets
- Free travel insurance - Coverage of up to USD 500,000 with your airline ticket purchases Boubyan Takaful Insurance Company
- Complimentary airport lounge access - Enjoy complimentary access to lounges across the MENA region
- Mastercard Purchase Protection - Insures against theft or accidental damage within 180 days from the date of purchase, and with coverage up to USD 5,000 per year
- Fulfill Visa Assistance - Apply and book appointments for your travel Visa needs with your NBK Platinum Mastercard Credit Card for a flat fee of $15
Tell me more
- Free first yearwhen you transfer your salary to NBK
- Annual renewal fee KD 50
- Free supplementary card for first year. Annual renewal fee KD 25
How do credit card installments work?
You should pay 8.33% of your monthly outstanding balance, or a minimum monthly payment of KD 20.
What does the free travel insurance cover?
All air tickets purchased with your card come with complimentary travel inconvenience insurance that protects you against personal accident, baggage loss or delay, and flight delay or cancellation