A world of luxury awaits you!
You have great taste, and you know what you like. You’d like to spend with more confidence and get more offers, services and support with each purchase.
The NBK Titanium Mastercard Credit Card offers a range of premium benefits designed to enhance your lifestyle, all in addition to global offers provided by Mastercard.
Who is it for?
To receive an NBK Titanium Mastercard Credit Card, you must have a minimum salary of KD 250.
What do I get?
NBK Secure Shopping - An online added security layer that protects credit cardholders’ online purchases from fraudulent use of their credit cards
Free travel insurance - Coverage of up to USD 250,000 with your airline ticket purchases
Supplementary cards - For your immediate family members
Flexible payment - The facility to repay in low easy installments
NBK Online Banking - Secure online access to your credit card and all associated accounts
SMS service - Secure notifications at home and abroad
Cash advance - Get cash advance up to 100% of your available credit limit through NBK Call Center, NBK Online Banking, NBK Mobile Banking and at any ATM around the world. There will be a fee of 5% of the withdrawal amount (or minimum of KD 1)
What makes it special?
- Free rides - Use your NBK Titanium Mastercard Credit Card and get 20% off on rides with Careem
- Mastercard buy 1 get 1 free offers - Get hundreds of additional offers with the Mastercard for You app, download it from your app store
- Free travel insurance - Coverage of up to USD 250,000 with your airline ticket purchases Boubyan Takaful Insurance Company
- Complimentary airport lounge access - Enjoy complimentary access to lounges across the MENA region
- Instant discounts - At premium outlets in Kuwait that include shopping, airlines, and on other special services
- NBK Rewards Program - Kuwait’s largest loyalty program with more than 800 partner outlets across Kuwait
Tell me more
- Free first year when you transfer your salary to NBK
- Annual renewal fee KD 40
- Free supplementary card for first year. Annual renewal fee KD 20
How do credit card installments work?
You should pay 8.33% of your monthly outstanding balance, or a minimum monthly payment of KD 20.
What does the free travel insurance cover?
All air tickets purchased with your card come with complimentary travel inconvenience insurance that protects you against personal accident, baggage loss or delay, and flight delay or cancellation.