Your Guide to NBK Mobile Banking
- Login to NBK Online Banking and select "Self-services", then "NBK Mobile Banking" and then "Download application"
- You will be asked to select your device, iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch, and/or Android, and confirm your registered mobile number on Online Banking.
- You will be receiving an SMS message with a link to download the app and complete the process
- Once the app is downloaded on the device, the "registration code" will be displayed
- Login to NBK Online Banking and select "Self-services", select "Mobile Banking", then "Enrollment" from the top menu
- Enter the registration code from the app on your mobile to Online Banking, accept the terms and conditions, then select "Submit"
- The "Activation code" will be displayed. Enter your activation code and phone number from Online Banking to your device and tap "Enroll"
- You will be asked to set your Mobile Banking password. The password should be 7 characters or more (this should be a combination of letters, numbers, and symbols) and should not been used before (Example nbk.123)
Register Additional Devices
To register additional devices: (maximum of 5 devices)
- Login to NBK Online Banking and select “Self-services”
- Select "Mobile Banking"
- Select "Manage Devices"
- Select "Add" to add a device
- After registration, you can create a nickname for each device enrolled. For example iPhone Work, Galaxy Personal, iPad, etc.
You can delete devices by selecting the device and clicking on "Remove"