For the first time in Kuwait, you can add a beneficiary, transfer money and more using QR code through NBK Mobile Banking App.
Who is it For?
The feature is available for NBK Customers through NBK Mobile Banking App.
What Do I Get?
Follow the below steps to use the feature.
If the beneficiary is near you:
- Open the NBK Mobile Banking App camera
- Scan the QR Code from the beneficiary’s phone
- Tap on “Add Beneficiary”
- The beneficiary will be added to your list
If the beneficiary is not near you:
- The beneficiary should share the QR code via WhatsApp, SMS, or email
- You will receive the QR code and it will be saved in your phone gallery
- Open NBK Mobile Banking App and select the “QR Code Transfer” under the “Transfers” Menu
- Select “QR Code From the Photo Gallery” to scan it
- The beneficiary name, account number, and bank name will be displayed. You can either:
- Tap on “Add Beneficiary” or
- Tap on “Quick Transfer to Beneficiary”
- If you select “Quick Transfer to Beneficiary”, the only fields to be filled are the account to be debited, transfer amount, and agree to “Terms and Conditions” to execute the transaction
Where Can I Find It?
The app is available on:
- Apple Store for iOS users
- Play Store for Android users
- Huawei AppGallery for Huawei users
Tell Me More
- The feature is available only for local transfers
- The feature is available in Kuwaiti Dinars only