Now you can apply for a loan, credit card or limit increase through your digital signature anytime anywhere without visiting any NBK Branches.
Who is it for?
This service is available for all NBK Customers who have downloaded the Kuwait Mobile ID App, registered and activated their digital signature.
What Can I Do?
You can apply for a new loan, credit card or credit card limit increase through NBK Online Banking or NBK Mobile Banking App without visiting the branch.
How Do I Sign Up?
- After downloading Kuwait Mobile ID App, you must first tap on “Settings”, “Cancel Mobile ID” and then choose “Confirm”
- Then register and activate your digital signature service through the PACI kiosks available at selected NBK Branches.
- Kiosks are available at the following branches: NBK Headquarters, Surra, Al-Siddiq and The Avenues (IKEA side).
How Can I Access It?
- Log in with your username and password to access NBK Mobile Banking App or NBK Online Banking.
- Tap on “Apply For Loan/Credit Card/Increase Credit Card Limit”.
- Fill in the required details and tap on "Apply Now".
- Approve the use of your Digital ID by NBK.
- Easily sign contracts and required documents electronically by entering your PIN.
- We will review your application and fund your loan, issue your credit card or increase its limit in case of approval.
The current interest rate applicable on Personal Loans is 7% annually.
Tell Me More
- Terms and conditions apply
- The customer is responsible for complying with the controls issued by the Public Authority for Civil Information in order to ensure that the security levels of the banking service provided through the Kuwait Mobile ID App, under PACI services
- The customer using the Kuwait Mobile ID service must inform the bank and the Public Authority for Civil Information immediately in the event of losing the smartphone containing the identification of the Civil ID by contacting NBK Call Center
- The physical civil ID should be valid and available to complete the enrollment process