You like to get the best deal possible - and this includes getting the most fair exchange rate when it comes to converting your dinars.
The NBK Foreign Currency Prepaid Card is designed for frequent travelers to a single destination or transactions in one currency. With this card, you can track and spend your converted dinars with confidence - knowing that the conversion rate is fixed.
Who is it for?
- For NBK Account holders
- This card is designed for frequent travelers to a single destination or multiple transactions in one currency
- Those desiring to spend their money in the following currencies:
- US Dollar
- Pound Sterling
- UAE Dirham
- Egyptian Pound
- Indian Rupee
- Jordanian Dinar
- Kuwaiti Dinar
- Saudi Riyal
What do I get?
The choice of multiple foreign currencies
Available card limit: KD 30,000 or its equivalent
You can reload the card only using Kuwaiti dinars, which will then be converted to the currency of your choice
NBK Secure Shopping - An online added security layer that protects prepaid cardholders’ online purchases from fraudulent use of their prepaid cards
What makes it special?
- Protects you against any fluctuations in future conversion rates
- Transact in the currency that’s most relevant to you
- Various offers and promotions from Visa
- Safety & security - Your NBK Foreign Currency Visa Prepaid Card saves you the worry of carrying cash
- Convenience - Your card allows you the convenience and flexibility to withdraw cash locally from NBK ATMs or internationally through any ATM that accept Visa cards
- Visa global assistance services
- Accepted worldwide
Tell Me More
- KD 10 issuance fee
- KD 5 replacement
- KD 10 annual fee
What are the available currencies on the card?
The card is available in 8 different currencies, which are USD, EUR, GBP, AED, INR, EGP, SAR and JOD.
Can I request to have the card in more than one currency?
No, however you can apply for more than one card each holding your desired currency.
Where can this card be used?
The card can be used when shopping online, on POS machines, and on ATMS to withdraw cash.