Your money should work just as hard as you, but also be accessible whenever you want it to be. Our Call Account is for business owners who want to earn interest on their money as well keep it within reach.
What Do I Get?
The choice of opening your account in multiple foreign currencies
Free Visa debit card with access to over 650,000 global Visa ATM machines
Enjoy the convenience of NBK Online Banking for viewing and managing your account
Access 24/7 NBK Call Center through 1801801
SMS Service subscription
What makes it special?
- Interest on your account – Competitive interest rates on your funds
- Accessible – Keep your money within reach
- No annual charges – The NBK Call Account is free of charge
- Multiple foreign currencies – You can have the NBK Call Account in KWD, GBP or USD
How do i get it?
- The required opening amount for the NBK Call Account is KD 50,000 or more
- You can open the account in KWD, USD or GBP
- Interest on KD is 0.0625% per annum
- Interest on USD is 0.015625% per annum
- Interest on GBP is 0% per annum
What if I stop using my account?
If there is no activity on the account for 1 year, the account will go into a dormant status. If there is no activity on the account for 5 years or more, the account will go to unclaimed status. A KD 2 monthly fee will be charged to dormant and unclaimed accounts. You should visit NBK’s Head Office to reactivate the account – a fee of KD 5 will be charged.
What is the minimum amount to open an NBK Call Account?
The minimum balance required to open an NBK Call Account is KD 50,000.
What is the minimum balance for me to earn interest?
You need to maintain KD 100,000 to earn interest on your NBK Call Account.