Even though you are far away from home, you can still live in comfort and luxury. NBK understands your needs as an expatriate living abroad, whether you require a new car, need to remodel your home, or pay for your children’s tuition. NBK offers you the quickest and easiest loan approvals with our Expatriate Loans, catering to your banking and lifestyle needs.
Who can apply?
- All NBK Customers who are expatriates
- You should be younger than 65 years at the maturity of your loan
- Minimum salary should be KD 400 (eligibility conditions apply based on work sector)
What is it for?
- NBK's Expat Loan is ideal for financing the purchase of a car, consumer or durable goods or house depending on loan type
- The current interest rate is fixed at 7.25% and is calculated on a reducing balance basis
- You can use the NBK Loan Calculator for an idea of how much your payments will be
What should I know?
- Housing loans with or without indemnity are available up to KD 70,000 over a period of up to 15 years
- The maximum loan amount available is up to 100% of your accumulated indemnity
- Consumer loans are available up to KD 25,000 over a period of up to 5 years with and without indemnity - with indemnity, the maximum loan amount available is up to 100% of your accumulated indemnity
- Please arrange for your salary to be transferred to NBK
- You can insure your loan
- You can settle the loan early at any time without paying any fees or future interest
What do I need?
- A copy of your Civil ID
- A salary certificate
- A salary transfer continuation certificate
- A copy of your passport