Your dream home does not have to remain a dream. You can take a Housing Loan to finance the purchase, construction or renovation of your house - with convenient financing at a competitive interest rate.
Who can apply?
- All NBK Customers
- You should be younger than 70 years at the maturity of your loan
- Minimum salary should be KD 400
What is it for?
- NBK's Housing Loan is ideal for financing the purchase, construction or renovation of private residences
- You can take an installment loan up to KD 70,000 for up to 15 years
- The current interest rate is fixed at 4.5% and is calculated on a reducing balance basis
- You can use the NBK Loan Calculator for an idea of how often and how much your payments will be
What should I know?
- You can take out a minimum of KD 1,000 and maximum of KD 70,000
- If your salary is not with NBK, please arrange for your salary to be transferred to NBK
- You can enjoy the flexibility and convenience of taking a loan from 12 to 180 months
- For loans exceeding the 5-year repayment period, your interest rate will be reviewed every 5 years, provided that the maximum increase or decrease in interest rate will not exceed 2% of the applicable interest rate, as per Central Bank of Kuwait regulations
- NBK gives you the option to insure your loan
- You can settle the loan early at any time without paying any fees or future interest
What do I need?
- A copy of your Civil ID
- A Kuwait Military ID is required for MOI, MOD and National Guards
- A salary certificate
- A salary transfer continuation certificate