Nothing is more precious to you than your child. If you want to teach your children the basics of savings and banking from an early age, we are here to help you.
Let NBK help you plan for your children’s future while they enjoy the present. Just like you, we hope to be a good role model and mentor for your little ones as they adapt to the world around them.
The Zeina Package is tailored to young bankers from birth until below 13 years of age, providing children with the basic tools they need to learn about saving and banking.
Who is it for?
NBK Customers of age 13 years and under will require a guardian to open their account.
What do I get?
What makes it special?
- Exclusive discounts at KidZania and free events tickets on selected dates
- Up to 50% instant discounts on your NBK Zeina Debit Card
How do I get it?
- Open your child’s account with only KD 10
- Civil ID of the father (if the father is opening the account)
- Civil ID of the mother and the child’s birth certificate (if the mother is opening the account)
Fees and Charges
- Exempt from branch withdrawal fee for amounts less than KD 2,000
- Maximum daily ATM withdrawal limit of KD 500
What is the age required to open an NBK Zeina Package?
You can open a Zeina Package for a child from birth up to the age of 13 years old. It is required that a parent or a legal guardian be present to open a Zeina Package.
What are the documents required by the legal guardian?
For the father of the child to open the account, both the father and his child’s Civil ID is required.
For the mother of the child to open the account, both the mother and her child’s Civil ID is required in addition to the child’s birth certificate.
For a legal guardian other than the child’s mother or father, both the Civil ID of the child and his/her guardian is required with the certificate of court ruling legal guardianship.