Nothing is more precious to you than your child. If you want to teach your children the basics of banking from an early age, we are here to help you.
Let NBK help you plan for your children’s future while they enjoy the present. Just like you, we hope to be a good role model and mentor for your little one as they adapt to the world around them.
The Zeina Package is tailored to young bankers from birth until just before they turn 15 years of age, providing children with the basic tools they need to learn about saving and banking.
Who is it for?
NBK customers under 15 years of age – will require a guardian to open their account
What do I get?
What makes it special?
As a Zeina Package holder, your child will be invited to exclusive kids events throughout the year
Quarterly & Annual draws to win cash prizes:
- Get 1 chance to enter the quarterly draw for every KD 10 deposited in account to win KD 250
- Get 1 chance to enter the annual draw for every KD 10 deposited in account to win KD 500
- Double your chances of winning by having a standing order to your account
Enjoy instant discounts on your Zeina Debit Card
How do I get it?
- Open your child’s account with only KD 10
- Civil ID of the father (if the father is opening the account)
- Civil ID of the mother and the child’s birth certificate (if the mother is opening the account)
Fees and Charges
- Exempt from branch withdrawal fee for amounts less than KD 2,000
- Maximum daily ATM withdrawal limit of KD 500
- Full list of fees and charges
What is the age required to open an NBK Zeina Package?
You can open a Zeina Package for a child from birth up to the age of 15 years old. It is required that a parent or a legal guardian be present to open a Zeina Package.
What are the documents required by the legal guardian?
For the father of the child to open the account, both the father and his child’s Civil ID is required.
For the mother of the child to open the account, both the mother and her child’s Civil ID is required in addition to the child’s birth certificate.
For a legal guardian other than the child’s mother or father, both the Civil ID of the child and his/her guardian is required with the certificate of court ruling legal guardianship.