We know that you set high goals for your business. That’s why, NBK now offers Business Banking Plus, which provides you an exclusive banking experience along with a host of privileges designed to support and develop your business.
Our range of services are specially designed keeping in mind your unique business requirements – and how NBK can be your partner in growth.
Who is it for?
These services are available for existing and new NBK Business Banking Customers meeting the eligibility criteria.
What Do I Get?
With NBK Business Banking Plus you can look forward to:
- Dedicated Relationship Manager
- Preferential access to teller services at branches
- Premium Concierge Service
- Waiver on various service fees and charges (Statement and GPO)
- Free cash withdrawal at other bank ATMs
- NBK Visa Platinum Debit Card
- NBK Visa Signature Credit Card without fees for life
- Global banking experience
- Complimentary Thahabi Package for business owners
What Makes It Special?
- Special discounts and offers
- Fee waivers
How Do I Get It?
To be eligible for Business Banking Plus, you must have a deposit of KD 30,000 upon joining or as an existing Business Banking customer you must maintain a minimum average end balance of KD 30,000 and above for 6 months.
How do I sign up?
Fees And Charges
Checkbooks will be charged a fee of KD 2, KD 5, KD 7 or KD 10, depending on the number of check leaves requested.
Terms and Conditions
- To benefit from the services of the above-mentioned package, you should maintain an average balance of KD 30,000 in your Business Banking Plus Account
- In the event you fail to maintain the required balance for a period of 3 consecutive months, the bank has the right to move your account out of the above package into the normal category. In such case, you will lose out on the benefits obtained by virtue of holding Business Banking Plus
- Additionally, holding this package will not have any direct impact on the credit worthiness of your company and all standard rules and processes will apply
Who is eligible for Business Banking Plus?
Customers maintaining an average balance of KD 30,000 and above – reviewed quarterly – are eligible for maintaining a Business Banking Plus account.
Is there a charge for not maintaining the required average balance?
In case the required average balance is not maintained for a continuous period of 3 months, your package will be moved to the basic Business Banking account.