We know that you set high goals for your business. That’s why NBK now offers Business Banking Plus, which provides you an exclusive banking experience along with a host of privileges designed to support and develop your business.
Who is it for?
Business Banking Plus is available for existing and new Business Banking customers.
What Do I Get?
You enjoy the following:
- Dedicated Relationship Manager
- Preferential access to teller services at branches
- Premium concierge service
- Special pricing on payment solutions
- Free check book
- Complimentary premium package for business owners
What Makes It Special?
Preferential pricing and fee waivers for you
How do I sign up?
- Contact your Relationship Manager
- Visit your nearest NBK Branch
- Call NBK Contact Center
No fees apply for Business Banking Plus.
Terms and Conditions
- To benefit from the services of the above-mentioned package, you should maintain an average balance of KD 30,000 in your Business Banking Plus Account
- In the event you fail to maintain the required balance for a period of 3 consecutive months, the Bank has the right to move your account out of the above package into the normal category. In such case, you will lose out on the benefits obtained by virtue of holding Business Banking Plus
- Additionally, holding this package will not have any direct impact on the credit worthiness of your company and all standard rules and processes will apply
Can an unemployed customer open an account?
Yes, any customer can open an account with NBK if they meet the bank’s requirements.
Can a customer access NBK Online and Mobile Banking?
Yes, customer can access the NBK Online and Mobile Banking once receiving NBK Debit Card.