Paying for your purchases is now faster than ever. For the first time in Kuwait, NBK introduces Fitbit Pay for easier and faster payments. All you have to do is add your NBK Credit or Debit Card to your compatible Fitbit smartwatch or tracker to enjoy seamless payments when tapping it at any NFC-enabled POS terminals.
Who is it For?
The service is available for all NBK Credit and Debit Cardholders.
What Do I Get?
- Single button hold and tap your tracker to the card reader to make a payment
- After making a payment, the confirmation will appear on the watch and a push notification with details will be displayed on the phone
- Track recent Fitbit Pay purchases and manage cards in the App
- Use Fitbit Pay anywhere you see the contactless (NFC) symbol
What Makes It Special?
- Fast, easy and secure payments when you add your NBK Credit or Debit Card and pay with your smartwatch or tracker
- High level of security
- High acceptance wherever contactless payment is accepted
How Do I Get It?
You can purchase a Fitbit from selected electronic stores.
How Can I Access It?
- Open the Fitbit App on your smartphone and navigate to your settings
- Tap Fitbit Wallet and follow the instructions to add your card
- If you haven't created a PIN code for your watch, you will be asked to set one
- Enter your card details
- Read and accept the terms and conditions
- Enter the Authentication Code (OTP) sent by SMS to your registered mobile number on our system
- Once you’re done, Fitbit Pay will sync the activated card to your watch via Bluetooth
What is Fitbit Pay?
Fitbit Pay free contactless payment solutions used by NFC technology within Fitbit supported smartwatches and trackers. These services are secure as using your physical card and has no access to your banking details.
What are the NBK Cards that support Fitbit Pay?
- All NBK Visa and Mastercard Credit Cards
- All NBK Debit Cards
- NBK-Kuwait Airways (Oasis Club) Visa Platinum Prepaid Card
Which Fitbit smartwatches and trackers support this service?
Fitbit Pay is available for all the below mentioned devices and any new Fitbit device that supports the service.
- Versa 2
- Versa 2 Special Edition
- Charge 3 Special Edition
- Charge 4
- Charge 4 Special Edition