Paying for your purchases is now faster than ever. For the first time in Kuwait, NBK introduces Fitbit Pay for easier and faster payments. All you have to do is add your NBK Credit Card to your compatible Fitbit smartwatch or tracker to enjoy seamless payments when tapping it at any NFC-enabled POS terminals.
Who is it For?
All NBK Credit Cardholders can use Fitbit Pay.
What Do I Get?
• Single button hold and tap your tracker to the card reader to make a payment
• After making a payment, the confirmation will appear on the watch and a push notification with details will be displayed on the phone
• Track recent Fitbit Pay purchases and manage cards in the App
• Use Fitbit Pay anywhere you see the contactless (NFC) symbol
What Makes It Special?
• Fast, easy and secure payments when you add your NBK Credit Card and pay with your watch
• High level of security
• High acceptance wherever contactless payment is accepted
How Do I Get It?
You can purchase a Fitbit from selected electronic stores.
How Can I Access It?
• Open the Fitbit App on your phone and navigate to your watch settings
• Tap Fitbit Wallet and follow the instructions to add your card
• If you haven't created a PIN code for your watch, you will be asked to set one
• Enter your card details
• Read and accept the terms and conditions
• Enter the Authentication Code (OTP) sent by SMS to your registered mobile number on our system
• Once you’re done, Fitbit Pay will sync the activated card to your watch via Bluetooth
What is Fitbit Pay?
Fitbit Pay is a contactless payment solution that enables customers to make in-store purchases with their Fitbit Ionic, Versa Special Edition, Versa 2 and Charge 3 Special Edition smartwatches. You can use Fitbit Pay everywhere contactless payments are accepted.
Who can use Fitbit Pay?
All NBK Credit Cardholders can download the Fitbit App to their iOS or Android devices and use their watches.
Some Versa models do not support Fitbit Pay. If Fitbit Pay is listed in the text surrounding the heart-rate sensor on the back of your watch, then you can use Fitbit Pay.
How can I add my NBK Cards on Fitbit Pay?
To get started, download the latest version of the Fitbit App on your smartphone and make sure your Fitbit watch is charged.