Your transactions are now easier with NBK’s enhanced ATMs and CDMs.
What can I do?
- Withdraw cash with Civil ID or mobile number using the One Time Password OTP authentication
- Update your Civil ID expiry date
- Add beneficiary to withdraw using the civil ID or mobile number by providing him\her with a code number and OTP
Where Can I find it?
The service is available at any NBK ATM, yet transaction should be initiated through NBK Mobile Banking.
How Can I Access It?
1) Access your account through NBK Mobile Banking App
2) Go to the main menu and select "Cardless Cash Withdrawal"
3) Select the required fields:
- Recipient, if you are sending to yourself or a beneficiary
- Method of withdrawal; if Civil ID or mobile number
Tell Me More
- Daily limit: 5 transactions a day
- Limit per transaction: KD 250
- Daily allowed amount: KD 1,000
Steps to Using NBK’s Enhanced ATM Machines
What is the minimum amount to withdraw without a card?
The minimum withdrawal amount is KD 10.
When will the OTP expire?
The OTP will be expire after 3 hours or if it was entered 3 times incorrectly.